New Patient Information and Forms
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office directly
at (480) 331-4316, or request an appointment using this link
NEW PATIENT CHECKLIST
Here are a few things to know and have prepared for your first visit:
- New patient forms. Please fill out the complete paperwork and forms in advance of your visit. We will send all forms electronically once we have your appointment scheduled.
We understand and appreciate that the forms and questionnaires are very detailed and will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Please take the time to fill them out completely and accurately as this really helps us learn more about you so that we can be of better service to you during your visits!
If you can, please complete your new patient forms to our office 2-7 days prior to your visit as this will allow us to transfer your information into our electronic medical record and allow us to review your information prior to your visit.
- Medication list. If you have not already filled out the paperwork prior to your visit, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and please make sure to bring a complete list of all of your medications and their doses with you so that we may accurately review them and record them in your chart.
- Labs. If you have had blood tests drawn in the last 6 months, please bring a copy to your 1st visit or request a copy to be sent to our office. You do NOT need to be fasting for your first appointment. If fasting labs are required, then we will give you a lab slip which you can take at your convenience to any LabCorp/Sonora Quest to obtain fasting labs. Labs drawn at LabCorp/Sonora Quest are billed by them through your insurance.Some LabCorp draw stations are open on Saturday mornings.
- EKG. We request that you have an EKG done within the last 90 days. If you have not had an EKG done in the last 90 days, then we will recommend one during your visit. Please obtain or arrange a copy to be sent to our office.
- Clothing. If possible please wear a short sleeve shirt or a simple shirt as we will be checking your blood pressure and possibly obtaining an EKG.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so we can register you and start your visit on time.
- Complete New Patient Forms. Again, if possible, please fax your completed New Patient Forms to our office ideally about 2-7 days in advance if possible and our fax number is (480) 571-3613
Thank you for choosing New Viva weight loss MD for your weight management needs. We sincerely look forward to meeting you and working together to help you achieve your goals!
New Viva Weight Loss MD
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm