Lifestyle change to be healthy
An action plan to improve the “entire you,” every day for life
Your wellness is impacted by every aspect of your life. Dr. Surkunte addresses the interrelations between your life influences – physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, social, environmental and occupational – developing a personalized program for you to improve the quality of your life. This program helps you establish new ways of looking at yourself and your world, guiding you in changing your daily routine and long-term wellness goals in Gilbert. Dr. Surkunte combines evidence-based and lifestyle medical approaches to focus on your health and longevity. She addresses the “entire you,” including your medical conditions, genetics, stress, sleep quality, nutrition, leisure activities and overall life goals. She develops a NewVivaMD Wellness Action Plan specific to you and your longevity.
The program includes
- Physical exam, including measurement of the waist to screen for visceral adiposity and body composition analysis
- Review of medical history including medications
- Assessment of medical conditions (lab blood work and other tests as needed) including: insulin resistance, metabolic disease, heart disease risk, kidney function, liver function, thyroid function, uric acid, early signs of diabetes, electrolytes, vitamin levels and cholesterol abnormalities
Physician-developed plan and counseling
- Exercise and activity
- Recommendations for medication and/or supplements as needed
- Referral to appropriate specialists as needed
- Follow-up call to review labs; follow-up appointment via telemedicine as needed
Note: Blood work is through your insurance or at an additional cost.
HOURS MAY VARY.
With COVID, we are doing telemedicine appointments, so hours may be different than what is listed. Call & confirm before you drive to the clinic.
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm