New Viva Weight loss MD requires a significant amount of time separated for each patient. These time blocks allow Dr. Surkunte the time needed to provide the attention, quality, comfort, and compassionate care that our patients need. In order to achieve this concierge level, care the following office policies are in place with no exception.
- No Show/Cancellation Fee- A $75 fee will apply for no shows or cancellations with less than 24hrs notice. Please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment in advance.
- Cancellation- You may cancel/reschedule your appointment without penalty up to 24 hours before your appointment. Voicemail messages or messages via our text messaging system are acceptable.
- Laboratory and Imaging reports will only be discussed during your office visit unless otherwise specified by the clinician.
- Collection Policy- Payment is due prior to your time of service. Per the contract with your insurance, we will collect your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance prior to the time of your visit
- Filling Out Forms- There will be a $50 charge for FMLA, Disability, and/or Similar Documents. We require 7 business days to complete the forms. Many employers will cover/reimburse this cost.
- Printed Medical Records- Medical Records that are requested to be printed by our office that exceeds 6 pages will have a fee of $10.00 (per every 25 pages). We will fax records to referring providers at no cost. The practice will not email medical records.
- Returned Checks- A $35 charge will apply to any returned checks
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm