The last 10lbs weight loss
Physician-supervised Weight Management Program
Dr. Surkunte can help you reach your goal weight and maintain it. The “last 10” pounds to lose are often the hardest to shed, because as you reach your target weight, your body requires less energy. This program fine-tunes your physician-supervised weight management program, giving you innovative ways to lose those last 10 pounds. It emphasizes nutrient-dense foods, avoiding water retention, removing environmental toxins that affect your endocrine system, quality sleep and plant-based nutrition.
The program includes
- Physical exam, including measurement of the waist to screen for visceral adiposity and body composition analysis
- Review of medical history including medications
- Assessment of medical conditions (lab blood work and other tests as needed) including: insulin resistance, metabolic disease, heart disease risk, kidney function, liver function, thyroid function, uric acid, early signs of diabetes, electrolytes, vitamin levels and cholesterol abnormalities
Physician-developed plan and counseling
- Exercise and activity
- Recommendations for medication and/or supplements as needed
- Referral to appropriate specialists as needed
- Follow-up appointment(s) as needed
Note: Blood work is through your insurance or at an additional cost.
HOURS MAY VARY.
With COVID, we are doing telemedicine appointments, so hours may be different than what is listed. Call & confirm before you drive to the clinic.
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm